High growth company that provides industrial services including Boilermaking, Piping, Pipe Fabrication, Electrical and Instrumentation, Millwrighting, and Heavy Rigging. Many projects on recurring annual basis. Services a wide range of industries including Electric Utilities, Nuclear, Commercial and Industrial, Petroleum Refining, Process and Power Piping, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Chemical, Renewable Energy, and Pulp & Paper. The business services primarily the east coast, and is showing increasing growth with multi-national customers throughout the US and internationally.
Summary Investment Considerations:
• The business is currently in a high growth mode as a result of goodwill and referrals, with sales growing over 60% and profits more than doubling in 2016 as confirmed by results thru September 2016 and 4th quarter projections. Bookings for 2017 are strong and is forecasted to show continued revenue growth of over 50%, to $90 million.
• High growth rate due to safety culture, quality of work, reputation, and the broad range of services provided.
• Customer concentration is low and their customer list includes large regional, national, and multi-national companies. Their relationships and reputation in the industries they serve continues to gain status, and they gain much of their new business through referrals.
• The management team is strong and experienced. There is General Management potential within the leadership group.
• The company has an excellent safety record, a rigorous and extensive training program, and has obtained a number of safety awards.
• The company’s financial performance continues to meet and exceed industry standards.
• Have access to a talented labor pool required to achieve growth targets.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Architectural Fiberglass Designer and Manufacturer #453463 posted Sep 9, 2016
- United States
- Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
Manufacturer of architectural fiberglass ornamentation for architects, and contractors in the commercial construction industry.
Industrial LED Lighting #451659 posted Aug 14, 2016
- United States
- Between $7,500,000 and $10,000,000
Manufacturer and distributor of industrial LED lighting for warehouse, commercial, industrial, and outdoor markets. Rapid double digit growth. Approximately 50% margins with 15% EBITDA. Specialty niche.
Manufacturer & Distributor of Firearms Components #448976 posted Jul 7, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
This Midwest Company is an ecommerce business that designs, manufactures, and markets unique military grade firearm products and accessories under its own brand. Its customers include government procurement officers, OEM manufacturers, police departments, gun retailers (200 and counting), and thousands...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.