No photo available
The company is a supplier of industrial vacuum pumps, systems, and components, specializing in the pulp and paper industry, and also serving the power generation, food, sugar, mining, and chemical industries. Its products are selected for minimum downtime, maximum performance, from long-lasting stainless steel internal parts, for the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
• From 2019 to 2020, revenues grew 21.3%
• Comparative advantage is its market inventive Removeable Bearing Bracket carrier for lowest maintenance costs of changing a bearing
• Heavy use of stainless-steel materials for products long life
• 39 year strategic business partnership with a foreign vacuum pump supplier
• Offers various industrial vacuum systems and components
• Three performance test stands: 50HP, 200HP, and 700HP variable speed drives
• Unparalleled customer satisfaction and quality
• Continue to capture vacuum pump market away from historical leader, Gardner Denver Nash
• Increase repair sales of vacuum pumps by offering its remanufactured Nash brand pumps with a new unique removable bearing brackets to compete with Nash and local rebuild shops
• Increase product line with more sizes of fabricated design pumps
• Secure additional market share by offering pumps with a two to four day quick ship investment in inventory
• Secure additional market share by offering actuators with a two to ten day repair quick ship investment in inventory
• Capture additional sales of vacuum extraction systems of non-condensable gases from conventional fossil fuel and geothermal condensers
• Improve website search rankings with increased input from the current Search Engine Optimized (SEO) contractor
• Improve leverage of highly established brand and trademarks recognition for additional sales
• Southeast U.S.
• The company primarily serves the pulp and paper industry. In addition, it has competitive distribution for the food, power generation, mining, chemical, and various other industries across the United States, the Western Hemisphere, Scandinavia, and Southeast Asia.
• The company operates from two locations. Its headquarters and pump inventory is in a 10,000 sq. ft. facility, leased from an unrelated third party. In addition, there is a 3,000 sq. ft. test stand building behind its main facility leased from an affiliated entity. Lastly, it has a 54,000 sq.ft. engineering and manufacturing facility, leased from an unrelated third party.
• The company is owned by a husband and wife team. The owners are looking to exit to pursue other personal interests. Both owners are willing to remain with the company
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.