No photo available
Jul 3, 2018 — Clear path to increasing their already stellar margins and unlimited potential
The company’s flagship product is a water leak detection device that uses a patent-pending machine-learning platform to learn to not only detect leaks in residential and commercial property and industrial environments, but allow the user to activate a remote shut-off valve using a mobile device or computer.
This is a great opportunity for a manufacturing focused entity or investor to partner with a cutting edge company that has significant intellectual property, a clear path to increasing their already stellar margins and unlimited potential for growth.
• The Company currently has devices installed on 5 continents and in 7 countries producing data
• The “Global Analytics of Things” or “Internet of Things Analytics” market is predicted to be $57.3 Bln USD by by 2025 and grow at a CAGR of during this forecast period
• Annual sales of smart water leak detectors in North America was predicted to exceed 3 million in 2016
• IoT research firm shows 14% of U.S. broadband households planned to buy a smart water leak detector in 2016
• Huge growth potential for US Residential and Commercial Property Markets: Hospitality, Multi-Family, Healthcare & Industrial Property Types all have strong potential use cases
• Nearly 10% of U.S. broadband households own a smart thermostat
• “Smart leak detectors are getting serious consideration by the insurance industry thanks to their potential to mitigate risk of water damage,” said Brad Russell, Research Analyst, Parks Associates
• Insurance Company Marketing: the Company is in negotiations to be a data provider for the world’s largest provider of insurance underwriting data, who has indicated the machine learning analytics of the platform could increase the confidence level of predicting leaks from a current 40% to between 70-80%
• Insurance companies will be a huge driver of growth and will be embracing IoT connected devices in the underwriting process going forward: the Company plans to aggressively market to insurance companies through the relationship mentioned above
• The global water leakage detector systems market to grow at a CAGR of 6.09% during the period 2017-2021
NDA is required for comprehensive CIM crafted by ProNova Partners
Facilities: In CIM, NDA required.
Competition: While there are competitors in the industry, the company has received provisional patent protections in the USA and a PCT application with the World International Property Organization has been filed in 4 additional countries + the EU covering the use of machine learning to detect water leaks…there are no other known machine learning patents pending from any competitors!
Growth & Expansion: In CIM, NDA required.
Financing: If the price and deal structure is right.
Support & Training: As needed.
Reason for Selling: Team up with well capitalized Buyer for global expansion.
Sign up for a free trial membership. You can then contact this seller and and also learn about our services. No credit card required. Details