• The Bank started its operations in the early 1980s and is regulated by the Central Bank of Turkey.
• The Bank underwent a merger with another bank in 2005.
• Since 2008, 60% of the Bank was acquired by a leading GCC-based bank. The Bank increased its capital in 2008 to TL 800,000 and to TL 1,775,000 in 2012, and to TL 1.775 billion in 2014.
• The Seller has 33% of the bank with the majority owner owning 67%.
• As of the end of 2014 the Bank operated through 280 branches with around 4,500 employees.
The Bank operates in accordance with the principles of interest-free banking as a participation bank, by collecting funds through current accounts and profit sharing accounts, and lending such funds through production support, finance lease and profit/loss sharing partnership.
In addition, the Bank offers insurance services through numerous agency branches. Besides, it has private pension insurance agency operations on behalf of 2 groups. In addition, it has stock broker agency services.
The Bank has additional services such as letters of guarantee, import credits and acceptance credits and other kind of non-cash credits as well.
The Bank has a wholly-owned subsidiary that generates leasing/rental income by leasing assets back to the originating company which were taken over from the originating company.
• 21% growth in Loans between 2013 and 2014.
• 20% growth in Funds Collected between 2013 and 2014.
• 37.5% increase in Profit Share Income between 2013 and 2014.
• 7.5% increase in Net Profits between 2013 and 2014.
The Owners of the 33% of the Bank would like to sell and focus on their core business in another industry.
Asking Price Over $20,000,000
Sales Over $500,000,000
Profit Over $50,000,000
You May Also Like
Licensed Offshore Bank for Sale Full 27 000 USD #464962 posted Mar 20, 2017
- Saudi Arabia
In sale full operative offshore bank: 1. Website online. 2. Operational banking online. 3. Bank license A of Comoros Islands. 4. 1 correspondent account. 5. Debit cards with access administration panel for charge. Plastic cards 2000 pieces. Price only 27 000 usd.
All-Inclusive Solution - EU Payment Institution #407220 posted May 15, 2016
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
We have developed all-inclusive offering for successful start-up of your own payment services provider, that can compete for substantial market share. What our solution includes? - licensed EU small payment institution with further upgrade to authorized payment institution license - hiring of...
Form a Swiss Bank (Full Banking License) #456664 posted Oct 25, 2016
- Zug, Zug, Switzerland
- $351,885 (CHF350,000 CHF)
We can set up a new Swiss bank license. This is for a full Swiss banking license via FINMA registration. Time frame: 6 to 12 months Capital requirement: CHF 10 million (must be confirmed) Employees (we will assist you to find the required employees) Approximately CHF 100,000 per month...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.