No photo available
The company is a fully capable IT managed service provider (MSP) of all solutions it implements. It is a value-added reseller and cloud provider of computer networking, backups and recovery, and systems solutions. The company designs, delivers, and supports reliable IT solutions for various industries.
• Revenues and adjusted EBITDA have grown at a compound annual growth rate of 13% and 51% from 2017 to 2019, respectively
• Average gross profit margins of 75% over the last three years
• Growing customer base • Recurring revenue model; most customers are under a monthly flat-fee agreement for support, and engage the company for additional, out of scope project needs
• Diverse portfolio of offerings
• Certified technicians able to provide comprehensive IT solutions
• A Microsoft Silver Partner • Website is search engine optimized (SEO)
• Increase marketing campaigns to attract new clients
• Continue to expand service offerings to increase revenue
• Expand geographic reach to increase market share and acquire additional customers
• Southeast US
• The company's customers are mostly small to medium sized commercial clients located in Georgia, Connecticut, New York, Texas, Florida, Colorado, and California with the capability to support customers nationwide.
• The company operates from a 2,000 sq. ft. office space in the Southeast US. In addition, it has a data center located near its main office and 150 sq. ft. of office space in the Northeast US. All spaces are leased from an unrelated third party with room to grow.
• The company is equally owned by a husband and wife team. Both owners are prepared to remain involved in the business as necessary and are open to different deal structures.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.