Dec 17, 2019 — The company is a Texas-based licensed provider of masonry, concrete and general construction services for the public and private sectors for the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. In addition to its overall success in business, the company has recently achieved a significant increase in revenue and has won several public maintenance contracts that generate recurring revenue.
· Project backlog of $24 million as of October 31, 2019, comprised of 71 total active projects
· Specialty in large commercial projects, with largest project-to-date of over $4 million
· Year-over-year growth from 2015 to 2019 of top-line revenue with consistent 8% profit margins
· Highly complementary service divisions offering a turn-key solution for clients
· Diversified client base across both public and private sectors
· Established recurring revenue from annual public maintenance contracts
· Strong labor force capable of undertaking simultaneous projects
· Expand presence into other key metropolitan Texas markets, including Houston, Austin and San Antonio, all rated as top construction markets in the U.S.
· Strong key management positioned to manage operations while furthering internal growth
· Hire additional estimators to bid and obtain more projects.
· Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas
· The company primarily serves the Dallas/Ft. Worth region but has performed installations across Texas. The company typically serves public municipal clients in addition to private clients in the residential
and commercial markets and oil and gas industry.
· The company operates from two facility locations which include a 6,500 square-foot office and a 6,500 square-foot warehouse. Both facilities are on a three-acre property located in the greater Dallas/Ft. Worth area and are leased from an unrelated third-party.
· The company's majority owner is looking to pursue other noncompeting interests and make a full exit. He is open to a variety of deal structures and is willing to stay on for a period of time to ensure a smooth transition to new ownership.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.