One of Florida's leading electrical contractors including quality substation and utility services. Operating for over three decades, the company's approximate revenue breakdown for 2015: commercial 75%, municipal 16%, and residential 9%.
· 35-year relationships in the market
· Forecast revenue of approx. $51.2M for CY2016
· $18.23M in guaranteed future flow of income due to long-term contracts
· Committed, knowledgeable, and deep management team onboard
· Non-union merit, open shop with over 300 full-time employees
· Equipment valued at over $1.7M
· Approx. 80% of annual construction volume is referred business
· Experienced and trained manpower and resources
· Over $9M in receivables as of Q3 2016
· The company leases a 30,000 sq. ft. facility on five acres from an affiliated entity. The building is available for sale or long-term lease.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Some of the shareholders are looking to de-risk, estate plan, and/or retire. All active shareholders are open to option under new management.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Unparalleled Electric Company w Excellent Reviews #452637 posted Aug 28, 2016
- Roanoke, Virginia, United States
Since 1972, this electric company has provided superior electrical services to the Roanoke, Virginia area. The business does mostly residential projects, but will take on a commercial client if their workload allows. Services can range from small projects such has hanging a ceiling fan, to larger projects...
Electrical Service Company Available #406844 posted May 9, 2016
- Arkansas, United States
A Northwest Arkansas based company specializing in residential and commercial electical services is seeking an acquirer to buy and grow the company. The owner built the company from the ground up, and is looking to pursue other endevors. The Company has been in business since 2009 and is driven by a...
Water Equipment & Treatment Services Company #456498 posted Oct 24, 2016
- Texas, United States
- Available On Request
Water Equipment & Treatment Services Company. Over 40 years in the water quality industry in the Houston area, with a well-established and repeat customer base for Municipal (90%) and Industrial (10%) clients. Design and fabrication of water treatment systems including clarifiers, filters, chemical...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.