No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on April 6, 2021
The company is a concrete and masonry contractor specializing in all forms of commercial and residential concrete construction in Northeast Florida and the surrounding areas.
• Average gross profit margin of 21.7% from 2017 to 2020
• Secured backlog of approximately $907K as of March 2021
• Commercial and residential projects represent 70% and 30% of revenue, respectively
• Differentiates itself from competitors by having the capacity to successfully handle large-scale commercial projects
• Excellent reputation and customer service within the industry leading to repeat business of 90%
• Form a dedicated sales team to actively seek out and engage prospective customers
• Continue to pursue large scale commercial projects
• Expand geographic reach to increase market share and acquire additional customers
• Continue focusing on bidding with unfamiliar contractors to gain new customers
• The company serves commercial and residential clients throughout Northeast Florida and surrounding areas.
• The company operates from a 1,200 sq. ft. facility located in Florida. The company leases the building from an affiliate-owned party and the owners are willing to include it in the sale.
• The company is owned by two shareholders, one of which is not active in the day-to-day operations. Both shareholders are exploring exit options and open to various deal structures. The active owner is willing to stay onto ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.