No photo available
The company is a specialty flooring installer concentrating in terrazzo, natural stone, and ceramic tile. The company is renowned for its craftsmanship and use of the highest quality materials. As leaders in the tile, terrazzo and stone industry, the well established company has secured an enduring reputation among commercial and high-end residential clients
• Revenue CAGR of 12.6% from 2016 to 2019
• $21.1 million in backlog as of December 31, 2019
• Average gross profit margin of 28.2% from 2016 to 2019
• Granted a $20 million bond capacity
• Highly recognized in the industry after 59 years of business
• All employees are full-time and e-verified
• Supplied and completed over 8,500 projects
• Recognized as a five-star contractor by the National Tile Contractors Association Membership
• Create a company website to promote services and increase brand awareness
• Implement a client referral program to enhance customer engagement and generate a greater customer base
• Create marketing and advertising campaigns to increase brand awareness
• Adopt and implement additional service lines such as wood flooring installation
• Eastern U.S. Region
• The company performs work for federal and state governments, architects, general contractors and owners in the Eastern U.S. Region.
• The company operates from a 31,250 sq. ft. space that houses office, warehouse, and shop space. The space is leased from an unrelated third party
• The company is owned by two shareholders. Both owners are preparing for retirement and are ready to remain with the company fora transition period.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.