No photo available
Apr 29, 2020 — The company is a leading precision metal fabrication company based in Georgia. The company offers custom manufacturing, as well as extensive laser cutting, forming, welding, and machining capabilities for a variety of industrial applications.
• Revenues have grown at a compound annual growth rate of 19.4% from 2016 to 2018
• Average gross profit margins of 62% from 2016 to 2018 • Recent expansion and equipment upgrades allowing it to fulfill high volume production runs
• Over 30 years of experience in metal fabricating
• Strong reputation and customer base
• Expand geographic footprint
• Add a second shift to increase production
• Continue to expand service offerings to attract new customers
• Implement a comprehensive marketing strategy in order to capture a greater market share
• The company provides fabrication for other manufacturers and resellers throughout the Southeast US. The company serves various industries including medical, electronics, automotive, material handling, semiconductor and high-voltage, transportation, construction, and electrical.
• The company operates from a 17,000 sq. ft. facility owned personally by the shareholders. The owners are open to negotiations and would entertain including the real estate in the sale of the business, or engaging in a long-term lease under new ownership.
• The company is equally owned by two shareholders, neither are involved in the day-to-day operations. Both owners are seeking exit strategies to pursue other interests. They believe the company is in a position where new ownership can take advantage of the growth opportunities in the industry.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.