A leading roofing and maintenance company specializing in long-term re-roofing and repair projects for public and private entities.
· $8.8M of secured work as of May 31, 2016
· Focus on re-roofing and maintenance projects, limiting its dependence on new construction
· Specialize in government funded re-roofing and maintenance projects
· Several projects featured in national trade magazines and praised for the level of quality and scope of work.
· Long-term relationships with both private and public entities, leading to a significant amount of repeat business
· Stringent safety policies and procedures in place that have greatly reduced the risk of injury
· Expand the service area to include larger metropolitan areas outside of Brevard and Indian River Counties
· Establish a sales and marketing team to actively seek out potential customers and to increase current sales.
· Target additional private sector projects to accelerate growth and increase market share
Market Currently Served
Private businesses, municipalities, and government entities primarily in Brevard and Indian River Counties
The company operates out of a 8,700 sq. ft. facility situated on a two acre lot. There is ample room for expansion in the current location. The facility is leased from an affiliated party.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
The sole shareholder is approaching retirement age and is seeking an eventual exit of the business. He is available for a transition period of up to three years if needed to ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Growing Roofing Contractor Business #457983 posted Nov 16, 2016
- Florida, United States
- Available On Request
High growth roofing contractor with strong presence in Florida. Great depth of staff including General Manager. Structure in place to maintain continued growth. Seller projects doubling business in 2017. 1/1/16 through 11/30/16 annualized sales of $11 million. Reflecting EBITDA of approximately $2.8...
Tampa Bay Commercial Roofing Contractor #456978 posted Oct 31, 2016
- Tampa, Florida, United States
This commercial roofing contractor serves the Tampa Bay area and central Florida. The firm prides itself on the quality of work and its skilled workforce. About two-thirds of the business is repairs and maintenance and about one third is new roofs. Eighty percent of the jobs come from past customers...
Roofing and Construction Services Business #456408 posted Oct 21, 2016
- Pinellas County, Florida, United States
This 21-year-old company gets about half of its revenues from roofing and half from other construction and maintenance services. It is Better Business Bureau accredited with an A+ rating. The company does practically no advertising, with most work coming from referrals and past customers, including...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.