• Founded in 1971, Project IV is the Lebanese market leader in manufacturing and distributing intravenous (IV) products, with a circa 50% market share
• Project IV operates state of the art facilities in the industrial zone near Beirut International Airport, and there is possibility to acquire adjacent plot of land for further expansion
• 2013 Sales and EBITDA were $5.3mn and $1.3mn respectively.
• 2014 Sales and EBITDA were $5mn and $1.2mn respectively.
• 2015 Sales and EBITDA were $5.9mn and $1.3mn respectively.
• 2016 sales and EBITDA are projected to reach $6.6m, and $1.8m respectively (27% EBITDA margin)
• 2017 sales and EBITDA are projected to reach $7.2m, and $2m respectively
• 2018 sales and EBITDA are projected to reach $7.8m, and $2.2m
• 2016 sales from the Syrian market are projected to reach 10% of turnover, and projected to grow further, since Project IV has just obtained its export license
• Project IV’s shareholders are looking for a strategic partner ready to acquire between 55% and 100% of Project IV’s shares and participate in the company’s future growth
• Project IV is free cashflow positive and can self-fund its future expansion from internally generated cashflows
5 Main Drivers for Future Growth
• Continued growth in local Lebanese demand
• Exports to Syria, where Project IV has just been fully licensed to sell its products
• Growth potential from installed capacity: Project IV has produced circa 5 million units in 2015, while total production capacity exceeds 7.5 million units and can be expanded to 10 million units
• Project IV is working of introducing several new IV products by 2017 such as: Levofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin, Linezolid, Paracetamol, and Metronidazole
• 2,000 square meters adjacent land can be acquired to expand current plant, or add new product lines while benefiting from synergies
Asking Price Between $10,000,000 and $15,000,000
Sales Between $5,000,000 and $10,000,000
Profit Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
You May Also Like
43 year old Paint Manufacturer #451746 posted Aug 16, 2016
Seller wants to expand business. The demand generated by the general Paint market which are real estate, automotive and public sector, continue to grow. With increased production volumes, cost advantages will appear. In the future, with an increased production, an export strategy can be established...
Hydrogen Peroxide Plants -Middle East & So America #470294 posted Jun 13, 2017
- Available On Request
Business Description: The HP market grows at a steady annual growth rate of 3-5% and is expected to reach 6,4 billion USD by 2024. The biggest usage area of HP globally is paper and paper pulp production .A rare opportunity has arisen to acquire two plants, one in the Middle East, the other in South...
Cancer Treatment Company Seeking Partner #462780 posted Feb 13, 2017
- Available On Request
The company has developed a highly effective diagnostic and therapeutic treatment for prostate cancer and all tumors expressing PSMA (stomach and colon). The solution is based on a recombinant single chain antibody fragment, which is associated with radioisotope I-123 to map all forms of prostate tumor...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.