• Founded in 1971, Project IV is the Lebanese market leader in manufacturing and distributing intravenous (IV) products, with a circa 50% market share
• Project IV operates state of the art facilities in the industrial zone near Beirut International Airport, and there is possibility to acquire adjacent plot of land for further expansion
• 2013 Sales and EBITDA were $5.3mn and $1.3mn respectively.
• 2014 Sales and EBITDA were $5mn and $1.2mn respectively.
• 2015 Sales and EBITDA were $5.9mn and $1.3mn respectively.
• 2016 sales and EBITDA are projected to reach $6.6m, and $1.8m respectively (27% EBITDA margin)
• 2017 sales and EBITDA are projected to reach $7.2m, and $2m respectively
• 2018 sales and EBITDA are projected to reach $7.8m, and $2.2m
• 2016 sales from the Syrian market are projected to reach 10% of turnover, and projected to grow further, since Project IV has just obtained its export license
• Project IV’s shareholders are looking for a strategic partner ready to acquire between 55% and 100% of Project IV’s shares and participate in the company’s future growth
• Project IV is free cashflow positive and can self-fund its future expansion from internally generated cashflows
5 Main Drivers for Future Growth
• Continued growth in local Lebanese demand
• Exports to Syria, where Project IV has just been fully licensed to sell its products
• Growth potential from installed capacity: Project IV has produced circa 5 million units in 2015, while total production capacity exceeds 7.5 million units and can be expanded to 10 million units
• Project IV is working of introducing several new IV products by 2017 such as: Levofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin, Linezolid, Paracetamol, and Metronidazole
• 2,000 square meters adjacent land can be acquired to expand current plant, or add new product lines while benefiting from synergies
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.