Award winning provider of solar solutions for electrical systems, pool heating, and hot water, operating throughout the greater Orlando area.
· Operating in growth mode; revenues have more than doubled since 2012
· Repeat business through maintenance and service line of business
· Licensed solar and electrical contractor in the State of Florida
· Access to industry-leading suppliers and competitive rates
· Operating in an attractive industry with accessible financing and unique tax benefits for customers
· Highly skilled technicians with years of solar installation experience
· Impeccable reputation in the market with strong brand loyalty among customers
· Expand operations outside of Central Florida
· Continue to take advantage of construction growth
· Target commercial markets to accelerate growth and increase market share
· Increase trade show and industry presence
· Develop a marketing team to actively seek out and engage potential customers
Market Currently Served
All of Florida
The company operates out of a 3,600 sq. ft. affiliate-owned facility. Additionally, the company leases a 1,400 sq. ft. warehouse space from an unrelated third party that is used for product storage.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
The owner has been working in the solar industry for over 30 years and has decided to pursue a sale of the business in order to relinquish some of his day-to-day involvement and spend more time with his
family. He is available to remain with the company following the sale for a transition period.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Unique Green Energy Business Opportunity #468482 posted May 16, 2017
- Hialeah, Florida, United States
We own a regional franchise in Latin America that introduced and tested the 1st environmentally friendly refrigerant gas for A/C applications. It instantly reduces electricity consumption and drops electric bills from 30% to 50%, plus is 30% less polluting than the R410 gas. This green Gas has been...
Multi-Faceted Electrical Contractor #470964 posted Jun 23, 2017
- New Mexico, United States
This is a large, full-service electrical contracting company based in southeast New Mexico. Established in 1985, the business has built an impeccable name for service, providing a full menu of electrical work to residential, commercial, and government officials. It services include wiring of new/existing...
Partner Sought for Wind Farm Project #469128 posted May 25, 2017
- Between $5,000,000 and $10,000,000
Great opportunity for partners interested in a renewable energy project to be built in Argentina in 2018. Excellent return on investment. PPA in place. Experienced project managers. Serious inquiries from Principals Only. No brokers or intermediaries.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.