No photo available
Dec 20, 2017 — Two related companies provide full-service solid waste and recycling management services on a local and national level. The companies are operating in growth mode with strong margins and have multi-year contracts in-place with large, commercial customers that provide recurring revenue streams each month.
· Over 1,000 combined customer contracts in-place
· Well-established relationships with large property management companies
· Three-year service contracts, which are paid monthly, provide the companies with a strong recurring revenue stream
· Strong, consistent year-over-year revenue growth over the last five years
· Favorable terms in-place with several leading waste collection companies, enabling it to provide competitive rates and high-quality services for its customers
· Seasoned sales team with decades of industry experience that maintain the majority of customer relationships
· Solid reputation built and perfected over 17 years in operation
· Franchise the business model
· Expand upon national accounts to increase market share
· Recruit sales reps for territories outside of South Florida
· Streamline customer payments by implementing an online bill pay tool
· South Florida
Market Currently Served
The companies primarily serve apartment buildings, condominiums, property management companies, hotels, and shopping plazas. Customers are mostly located in South Florida with some national
The companies operate from separate office buildings located in South, Florida. Both facilities are leased from unrelated third parties.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
The two companies are related through common ownership. One company is owned by both shareholders equally and the other company is solely owned by one of the shareholders. Both are
approaching retirement age and would like to explore their exit options. They would be available for a handover period to ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.
More Deals Like This One
Feb 1, 2018 — This is a nationally recognized junk removal and recycling business. The business is geared toward clients that are: B2C (business to consumer), B2B (business) and B2G (government). We are the “greenest” company in the junk removal industry recycling approximately 65% of all items removed from job sites....
Feb 9, 2018 — National Franchise! Junk removal & disposal with protected Palm Beach County territory. Customers include National accounts, Hotels, businesses, contractors, governmental agencies, municipalities & residences. Seller works part time and earns $70K+. Seller does mostly admin & quotes jobs. Franchisor...
May 16, 2018 — New Listing! Very profitable waste management business for sale in Louisville. EBITDA $650K. Purchase includes real estate. Please contact me for details. Steve Schmidt, Venture Resource Business Brokers.
Nov 5, 2018 — Absentee operated commercial waste services business in Miami. Business has 500 accounts under contract, billing over $70k a month and growing with little marketing efforts. Growth potential and value is tremendous not only by adding accounts but by adding recycling containers at all accounts. Minimal...
Dec 21, 2018 — Removal and disposal of bulk trash items from residential and commercial properties, Serving the Southeast and Southwest Coast of Florida. Own a Trash removal business without the Limitations and additional cost of working with a franchise. Further marketing would increase sales revenue. A new owner...