A leading and lucrative supplier and installer of windows, doors, specialty screens, and shower enclosures for contractors and end-users.
· Well-established business, operating over 37 years
· Minimal customer concentration, with no single customer accounting for more than 7% of total sales in FYE 2016
· Long-term relationships in-place with top contractors, leading to a significant amount of repeat business
· Seasoned management and staff in-place with decades of industry experience excited to remain with the company following full sale
· High-quality products and superior service after the sale
Market Currently Served
Commercial and residential contractors and end-users located in Florida
The company operates out of a 11,000 sq. ft. facility situated on a one acre lot with frontage on a major highway. There is room for expansion in the current location. The company leases the facility from an affiliate company. The real estate can be included in the sale.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
The sole owner and his wife manage the day-to-day operations of the
business. Both are seeking a full sale in order to retire, but are available for a transition period of up to two years.
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.