The company is a licensed, private home care agency providing personal care assistance, companion services, limited skill nursing care, and more to elderly and physically disabled customers.
· Member of the Georgia Association of Community Care Providers
(GACCP), a trade organization which offers member benefits, networking opportunities and operates as a liaison between state government and service providers
· The company has an excellent reputation within the industry and among referral sources
· The company operates on a 100% referral basis by maintaining long lasting relationships with customer referral sources
· The company has a strong presence in the community with 20 years of continuous business
· Upholds excellent customer service and caters to personal requests for specific staff members
· Geographic expansion outside of the Atlanta suburban area
· Revenue growth opportunities as the baby boomer generation begins retirement
· Expand staff to capitalize on growth opportunities following increase in retired citizens
· Obtain a Certificate of Need (CON) from the State of Georgia
· Opportunity to expand into Personal Care Homes
Market Currently Served
The company currently serves metro Atlanta, northeast and central Georgia. The company is referred to its end customers by a variety of
different associations including Veterans Affairs and Medicaid.
The company leases a 4,000 sq. ft. office suite from an unrelated third
party. The lease is assumable under new ownership with prior written
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
Ownership is equally split between four shareholders. The
shareholders are flexible on deal structure and open to stay for a
transitional period following a sale.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
SW Florida Private Duty Home Health Care Agency #462974 posted Feb 15, 2017
- Florida, United States
- Available On Request
Profitable Southwest Florida Private Duty Home Care Agency with $3 Million in revenue. A rapidly growing in-home service nurse registry that refers quality caregivers to provide home care services to individuals and families. The Company is dedicated to helping clients lead dignified, independent lifestyles...
Nurse Registry Business For Sale in Palm Beach #456481 posted Oct 24, 2016
- Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Reason for Sale: Focusing on other owned business. Nurse Registry business for sale in Palm Beach county. $75k will provide a new owner a nurse registry license, location, 1 client ($2k/week), lease, DBA, equipment, website and brochures. Servicing Palm Beach county only. Save time and money and frustration...
Adult Day Care Center Lease #463670 posted Feb 28, 2017
- Norwood, New Jersey, United States
- Available On Request
Unusual business lease opportunity available with all required municipal approvals. This modern ten thousand (10,000) square foot professional facility is fully equipped and designed for adult day care services. This is a non-medical business transaction which will include the required valuable, municipal...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.