No photo available
Dec 21, 2017 — The company is a licensed, private home care agency providing personal care assistance, companion services, limited skill nursing care, and more to elderly and physically disabled customers.
· Member of the Georgia Association of Community Care Providers (GACCP), a trade organization which offers member benefits, networking opportunities and operates as a liaison between state
government and service providers
· The company has an excellent reputation within the industry and among referral sources
· The company operates on a 100% referral basis by maintaining long lasting relationships with customer referral sources
· The company has a strong presence in the community with 20 years of continuous business
· Upholds excellent customer service and caters to personal requests for specific staff members
· Geographic expansion outside of the Atlanta suburban area
· Revenue growth opportunities as the baby boomer generation begins retirement
· Expand staff to capitalize on growth opportunities following increase in retired citizens
· Obtain a Certificate of Need (CON) from the State of Georgia
· Opportunity to expand into Personal Care Homes
· College Park, Georgia
Market Currently Served
· The company currently serves metro Atlanta, northeast and central Georgia. The company is referred to its end customers by a variety of different associations including Veterans Affairs and Medicaid.
· The company leases a 4,000 sq. ft. office suite from an unrelated third party. The lease is assumable under new ownership with prior written consent.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Ownership is equally split between four shareholders. The shareholders are flexible on deal structure and open to stay for a transitional period following a sale.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.