Dec 21, 2017 — The company is a licensed, private home care agency providing personal care assistance, companion services, limited skill nursing care, and more to elderly and physically disabled customers.
· Member of the Georgia Association of Community Care Providers (GACCP), a trade organization which offers member benefits, networking opportunities and operates as a liaison between state
government and service providers
· The company has an excellent reputation within the industry and among referral sources
· The company operates on a 100% referral basis by maintaining long lasting relationships with customer referral sources
· The company has a strong presence in the community with 20 years of continuous business
· Upholds excellent customer service and caters to personal requests for specific staff members
· Geographic expansion outside of the Atlanta suburban area
· Revenue growth opportunities as the baby boomer generation begins retirement
· Expand staff to capitalize on growth opportunities following increase in retired citizens
· Obtain a Certificate of Need (CON) from the State of Georgia
· Opportunity to expand into Personal Care Homes
· College Park, Georgia
Market Currently Served
· The company currently serves metro Atlanta, northeast and central Georgia. The company is referred to its end customers by a variety of different associations including Veterans Affairs and Medicaid.
· The company leases a 4,000 sq. ft. office suite from an unrelated third party. The lease is assumable under new ownership with prior written consent.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Ownership is equally split between four shareholders. The shareholders are flexible on deal structure and open to stay for a transitional period following a sale.
More Deals Like This One
Oct 16, 2016 — Here's your opportunity to own a business in New Orleans. This 15 patient hospice is ready to grow. 50 mile radius includes many parishes in the Greater New Orleans area. The owner now lives out of state and is motivated. Priced to sell at $700,000.00 Call 225-333-2371 or email email@example.com
Jul 3, 2017 — Hospice Company for sale in Northern Illinois 3 year old Hospice Company serving 9 counties in northern Illinois with an average daily census between 30-45 patients and 2016 revenue of 2.5 million. The listing price is 1.5 million. Please email:∗∗∗∗@∗∗∗∗∗∗∗∗∗∗∗∗∗∗∗∗∗∗∗∗.∗∗∗...
Oct 5, 2017 — KYDD1H - Healthcare - Group Home - For Sale I/DD Group Home and Foster Care company based in Kentucky. Established in 2003 and provides Staffed Residences, Adult Foster Care, and Adult Day Training services to I/DD individuals. 8 staffed residences with a total of 24 beds. The company’s business mix...
Nov 28, 2017 — Agenda Business Services is pleased to represent a clean, active hospice license in Georgia for sale for 300k. The license has a census of 6 patients.
Jun 25, 2018 — This is one of the nations Most sought after business models. In Home Senior Care/Medical Staffing. Is ranked in the Top Five Most Profitable Sectors! This is one of the absolute better businesses, brands, and models you will look at. This sale encompasses two Franchise locations, on track to do $1,400,000...