Dec 21, 2017 — The company is a licensed, private home care agency providing personal care assistance, companion services, limited skill nursing care, and more to elderly and physically disabled customers.
· Member of the Georgia Association of Community Care Providers (GACCP), a trade organization which offers member benefits, networking opportunities and operates as a liaison between state
government and service providers
· The company has an excellent reputation within the industry and among referral sources
· The company operates on a 100% referral basis by maintaining long lasting relationships with customer referral sources
· The company has a strong presence in the community with 20 years of continuous business
· Upholds excellent customer service and caters to personal requests for specific staff members
· Geographic expansion outside of the Atlanta suburban area
· Revenue growth opportunities as the baby boomer generation begins retirement
· Expand staff to capitalize on growth opportunities following increase in retired citizens
· Obtain a Certificate of Need (CON) from the State of Georgia
· Opportunity to expand into Personal Care Homes
· College Park, Georgia
Market Currently Served
· The company currently serves metro Atlanta, northeast and central Georgia. The company is referred to its end customers by a variety of different associations including Veterans Affairs and Medicaid.
· The company leases a 4,000 sq. ft. office suite from an unrelated third party. The lease is assumable under new ownership with prior written consent.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Ownership is equally split between four shareholders. The shareholders are flexible on deal structure and open to stay for a transitional period following a sale.
More Deals Like This One
Oct 5, 2017 — KYDD1H - Healthcare - Group Home - For Sale I/DD Group Home and Foster Care company based in Kentucky. Established in 2003 and provides Staffed Residences, Adult Foster Care, and Adult Day Training services to I/DD individuals. 8 staffed residences with a total of 24 beds. The company’s business mix...
Nov 28, 2017 — Agenda Business Services is pleased to represent a clean, active hospice license in Georgia for sale for 300k. The license has a census of 6 patients.
Aug 15, 2018 — Established provider of mutliple Group Homes that is contracted to provide services to individuals with intellectual disability, autism, traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury. Owned by a large national provider of post-acute services that is looking to divest the division to focus exclusivley...
Sep 13, 2018 — This is a successful and proven senior care business with a large and exclusive territory. It is seniors-focused business offering care services which include: companion and licensed personal care, care coordination, staffing solutions to senior care communities, medication administration services,...
Sep 14, 2018 — This is a successful and proven senior care business with a large and exclusive territory. It is seniors-focused business offering care services which include: companion and licensed personal care, care coordination, staffing solutions to senior care communities, medication administration services,...