Dec 21, 2017 — Key Aspects
· Member of the Georgia Association of Community Care Providers
(GACCP), a trade organization which offers member benefits,
networking opportunities and operates as a liaison between state
government and service providers
· The company has an excellent reputation within the industry and
among referral sources
· The company operates on a 100% referral basis by maintaining longlasting
relationships with customer referral sources
· The company has a strong presence in the community with 20 years
of continuous business
· Upholds excellent customer service and caters to personal requests
for specific staff members
· Geographic expansion outside of the Atlanta suburban area
· Revenue growth opportunities as the baby boomer generation begins
· Expand staff to capitalize on growth opportunities following increase in
· Obtain a Certificate of Need (CON) from the State of Georgia
· Opportunity to expand into Personal Care Homes
· College Park, Georgia
Market Currently Served
· The company currently serves metro Atlanta, northeast and central
Georgia. The company is referred to its end customers by a variety of
different associations including Veterans Affairs and Medicaid.
· The company leases a 4,000 sq. ft. office suite from an unrelated third
party. The lease is assumable under new ownership with prior written
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Ownership is equally split between four shareholders. The
shareholders are flexible on deal structure and open to stay for a
transitional period following a sale.
More Opportunities Like This One
Feb 22, 2018 — This well-established business with current agreements and referral sources in place includes a large and exclusive territory with tremendous room for sustainable growth. This business enables a new owner to make a valuable difference in peoples’ lives. Senior Residential Placement services provide...
Nov 28, 2017 — Agenda Business Services is pleased to represent a clean, active hospice license in Georgia for sale for 300k. The license has a census of 6 patients.
Oct 5, 2017 — KYDD1H - Healthcare - Group Home - For Sale I/DD Group Home and Foster Care company based in Kentucky. Established in 2003 and provides Staffed Residences, Adult Foster Care, and Adult Day Training services to I/DD individuals. 8 staffed residences with a total of 24 beds. The company’s business mix...
Oct 16, 2016 — Here's your opportunity to own a business in New Orleans. This 15 patient hospice is ready to grow. 50 mile radius includes many parishes in the Greater New Orleans area. The owner now lives out of state and is motivated. Priced to sell at $700,000.00 Call 225-333-2371 or email email@example.com
Mar 14, 2018 — If you have experience in the Home Health Care industry and you’ve been waiting for just the right business to purchase well look no further. This established Home health care business has been servicing the Columbus Ohio area for 10 years, providing for DODD/formerly known as MRDD, Passport & the Area...
Register now to get more information about this opportunity.