Dec 19, 2019 — The business provides licensed personal home care to children, elderly or disabled patients in Southern Texas.
• Fully licensed HCSSA Provider in Texas
• Enrolled as a provider with Medicaid and Medicare government program
• In-network for every Medicaid-partnered Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) in the region
• Quickly growing client base, with the business currently providing services for over 400 patients
• Potential for one entity to relocate anywhere in Texas
• Successful retention of over 400 employees in an industry experiencing intense competition
• Acquisition of additional licensing in order to expand service area to include other nearby counties
• Increase brand awareness through a comprehensive advertising campaign targeting the baby boomer population
• Expand service offerings and revenue to include professional medical assistance with registered nurses
• Rio Grande Valley, Texas
The business primarily serves the children, elderly and disabled population receiving Medicaid and Medicare benefits residing in the Texas counties of Hidalgo, Willacy, and Cameron
The business operates from a 2,200 square-foot facility in that is leased from a related asset holding company. It will be available for lease at a negotiable rate.
The owner is preparing for retirement and is seeking a full sale of the business. Ownership is open to a variety of deal structures and is willing to stay on for a reasonable amount of time to ensure a smooth transition.