The business provides licensed personal home care to children, elderly or disabled patients in
· Fully licensed HCSSA provider in Texas
· Enrolled as a provider with Medicaid and Medicare government program
· In-network for every Medicaid-partnered Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) in the region
· Quickly growing client base, with the business currently providing services for over 400 patients
· Potential for one entity to relocate anywhere in Texas
· Successful retention of over 400 employees in an industry experiencing intense competition
· Acquisition of additional licensing in order to expand service area to include other nearby counties
· Increase brand awareness through a comprehensive advertising campaign targeting the baby boomer population
· Expand service offerings and revenue to include professional medical assistance with registered nurses
· Rio Grande Valley, Texas
· The business primarily serves the children, elderly and disabled population receiving Medicaid and Medicare benefits residing in the Texas counties of Hidalgo, Willacy, and Cameron.
· The business operates from a 2,200 square-foot facility that is leased from a related asset holding company. It will be available for lease at a negotiable rate.
· The owner is preparing for retirement and is seeking a full sale of the business. Ownership is open to a variety of deal structures and is willing to stay on for a reasonable amount of time to ensure a smooth transition.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.