London Based Hard Facilities Management Business.
Location : London
Asking Price : £800,000
Founded in 1994 by the current owners, this business specializes in built environment engineering and in maintaining building infrastructure such as climate control systems and energy supply. Over the years, it has gained expertise in multiple branches of engineering and developed proprietary processes and methodologies, such as its property maintenance cycle.
The business is split into two parts:
• Provides scheduled and reactive maintenance for the mechanical systems of built environments.
• Highly skilled and experienced staff ensure reliable and efficient service
• The directors’ unique background and work history helped them develop the Business’s specialist maintenance service, based on aerospace principles, that yields 99.997% reliability to plant and equipment.
• Use manufacturing CMMS software to control scheduling and assignment.
• Are able to advise on operation strategies, such as energy reduction, to improve operability and efficiency.
Consulting and Project Management
• Provide engineering design and project management services.
• Help clients turn their concepts into reality.
• Employ the latest BIM software for modelling and record keeping software for tracking time, cost and quality.
• Proven track record for delivering complex engineered projects on time and within budget.
• Broad range of engineering experience across many disciplines, including aerospace and automotive for commercial and government organizations.
• Long established and highly regarded engineering services firm
• Established technical service provider to premier London companies.
• Excellent contract performance and subsequent contract retention
• Knowledgeable and highly skilled staff
• Employees in place to carry out growth plan
• Track record of 99.997% system uptime
• 14% increase in sales over the past year/£100k sales per employee
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.