A luxury pre-owned recreational vehicle dealership
· In 2013, the company was heavily focused on increasing sales. In 2014, the company has put initiatives in place to reduce expenses and increase profit margins.
· State-of-the-art 7,000 sq. ft. showroom and 4,300 sq. ft. automotive repair shop
· Exceptional brand recognition
· Excellent reputation in the industry and among customers
· Huge growth in recreational vehicle market due to retiring baby boomers
· Utilize automotive dealer license to generate additional revenue by selling luxury automobiles
· Provide auto repair services to the general public
· Room for expansion in the current facility
· Increase sales and marketing team to grow market share
· Expand operations to increase the company?s geographical presence in Florida
· Nationwide recreational vehicle and luxury high-end vehicle dealerships
· Automotive repair & maintenance service operators
· Mobile home and trailer repair operators and dealerships
· Private equity groups and individual investors
· International strategic buyers and investors
· West coast of Florida
Market Currently Served
· United States, nationwide
· United States
· The company leases its 11,300 sq. ft. facility from a third party.
· The company has one owner who is interested in pursuing other interests and is able to remain on for a transition period.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Midwest-Based RV Dealership #461305 posted Jan 18, 2017
- United States
- Available On Request
Family owned RV Dealership interested in selling. This dealership carries many of the top lines in the industry and is one of the top dealerships in the state. The family has been in the automotive dealership business for generations.
RV Dealership for Sale #408563 posted Jun 3, 2016
- Springdale, Arkansas, United States
RV Dealership For Sale. RV business is located in the heart of Northwest Arkansas in the city of Springdale. Northwest Arkansas is currently rated #2 in the nation as to best places to live. It is home to Walmart, Tyson Foods, University of Arkansas and JB Hunt just to name a few. Property consists...
RV Sales & Service Business #296323 posted May 9, 2012
- Arkansas, United States
A well-established RV sales and service company owned by elderly couple wanting to retire and willing to lease or finance real estate. Excellent opportunity for individual with marketing or sales background who could assume existing floor plan inventory and purchase the business.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.