Multi-faceted business which includes a Private Duty home care agency and a Therapy agency that is for sale. The company has been in business since 2009. They provide non-skilled home care services, as well as Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy. Although most of the therapy business is geriatric, nearly 30% comes from pediatric clients. Their service area spans nearly 10 counties throughout the region.
The company’s total payor breakdown is 86.5% private pay and 13.5% First Steps (Kentucky’s Statewide Early Intervention System). Approximately 60% of the business is from Therapy, while the remaining 40% is from home care. In 2014, total gross revenues for both companies were $952,000 Million and grew to over $1 Million in 2015 with an adjusted EBITDA of approximately $260,000 (24.5%). They served nearly 1600 therapy related clients in 2015 and their average home care census was 64 clients. Furthermore, they are on pace to exceed $1.2 Million in gross revenue in 2016.
Current ownership is looking to retire and explore other business opportunities. The asking price for this opportunity is $950,000.
If you would like to learn more, please contact us for a Confidentiality Agreement that will allow us to share more detailed information with you.
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.