The subject company is a C – Corporation and is distinguished as a "Precision Machine Shop," specializing in machining, fabricating, and electroplating of heavyweight OEM products and large machine parts. The Company services clients spanning across multiple dynamic industries, meeting their manufacturing and assembly needs. The Company has made a name for itself among competitors within the Machine Shop industry due to its capability of taking on projects that many Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine shops simply cannot. The Company's differentiation is specific to its capability to service client companies who have needs for the manufacturing and delivery of large machine parts.
This company reported 2015 Net Sales of $8.97M, Estimated Discretionary Earnings (DE) of $936K and Adjusted Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) of $861K. The current ownership believes that the Company is ready to go to the next level under new ownership, further benefiting the Company, its employees, and its customers.
The Company has three major components to its service offering:
1. Machine Shop - Involves the manufacturing OEM component parts, large and small special machine equipment, machine assemblies, and spare parts to major equipment manufacturers.
2. Marine Fabrication - which manufactures and supplies OEM products and parts to major boating manufacturing companies.
3. Electroplating and Anodizing - Involves the component parts for customers, at their discretion, with zinc and nickel.
Other Features and Benefits Include but are not limited to:
1. Provide high quality service, with high quality product finishes, delivered on or ahead of schedule, with a competitive pricing model, ensuring customer satisfaction.
2. Large physical facility with room for an increase in production capacity.
3. Owned state of the art equipment for maximum project flexibility and efficiency.
4. Highly trained and knowledgeable employees operating in an efficient organizational structure.
5. ISO 9001:2008 certified.
6. Succession Plan: ownership has been training replacements for their positions, with them being capable of stepping into these roles under new ownership.
7. Net Operation Loss Carryover available $1.9M
8. Machinery and Equipment appraised at $6.95M
Inventory included in asking price. Price subject to inventory adjustment upward and downward dollar for dollar.
Asking Price $7,500,000
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
OEM Ag Parts Manufacturer & Equipment Dealership #406230 posted May 2, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
The Company has two locations: One location is a leading supplier of parts and services to the commercial hay contractors and growers. They both manufacture and purchase wholesale OEM parts. The Company is well known for its expertise and parts availability, surpassing dealerships in the industry....
Railroad Maintenance Parts & Repairs #392895 posted Oct 26, 2015
- United States
- Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
With decades of servicing the railroad industry, the company provides precision machining services through quality design, development, machine and welding. Specializing in steel fabrication with a capacity to develop and re-manufacture, railroad maintenance of way (MOW) products. They provide tools,...
Profitable Machining Company #382861 posted Jun 5, 2015
- United States
This well-established machining company has excelled over the years and now manufactures parts for several industries, as well as supplying parts for others. The business is stable and collects excellent revenues with good profits. The potential to expand still exists, as hours and services could be...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.