The subject company is a C – Corporation and is distinguished as a "Precision Machine Shop," specializing in machining, fabricating, and electroplating of heavyweight OEM products and large machine parts. The Company services clients spanning across multiple dynamic industries, meeting their manufacturing and assembly needs. The Company has made a name for itself among competitors within the Machine Shop industry due to its capability of taking on projects that many Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine shops simply cannot. The Company's differentiation is specific to its capability to service client companies who have needs for the manufacturing and delivery of large machine parts.
This company reported 2015 Net Sales of $8.97M, Estimated Discretionary Earnings (DE) of $936K and Adjusted Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) of $861K. The current ownership believes that the Company is ready to go to the next level under new ownership, further benefiting the Company, its employees, and its customers.
The Company has three major components to its service offering:
1. Machine Shop - Involves the manufacturing OEM component parts, large and small special machine equipment, machine assemblies, and spare parts to major equipment manufacturers.
2. Marine Fabrication - which manufactures and supplies OEM products and parts to major boating manufacturing companies.
3. Electroplating and Anodizing - Involves the component parts for customers, at their discretion, with zinc and nickel.
Other Features and Benefits Include but are not limited to:
1. Provide high quality service, with high quality product finishes, delivered on or ahead of schedule, with a competitive pricing model, ensuring customer satisfaction.
2. Large physical facility with room for an increase in production capacity.
3. Owned state of the art equipment for maximum project flexibility and efficiency.
4. Highly trained and knowledgeable employees operating in an efficient organizational structure.
5. ISO 9001:2008 certified.
6. Succession Plan: ownership has been training replacements for their positions, with them being capable of stepping into these roles under new ownership.
7. Net Operation Loss Carryover available $1.9M
8. Machinery and Equipment appraised at $6.95M
Inventory included in asking price. Price subject to inventory adjustment upward and downward dollar for dollar.
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.