A custom machine shop that manufactures and provides turnkey oilfield equipment for OEMs in the Houston market. The company is a qualified vendor of choice for many of its products.
· Long-lasting relationships with major OEMs in Houston market
· In business for 20 years
· Quality driven reputation
· Skilled and experienced employees
· Longevity of withstanding industry downturns
· Invest in new equipment to improve efficiency
· Increase sales and marketing
· Expand reach to OEMs outside Houston
· Rebound of Oil & Gas industry
· Houston, Texas
Market Currently Served
· Major oil service companies or OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer) in Houston, Texas.
· The company leases 8,750 sq. feet of industrial space from an unrelated third party.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Three shareholders seek a full sale of the company to pursue retirement and leisure time. The shareholders are willing to stay on for an agreed amount of time to allow for a smooth transition.
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.