Jan 3, 2020 — The business operates as a manufacturer and wholesale distributor of aftermarket car parts, particularly engine performance improvement systems.
· Long-standing reputation and legacy, in business for over 20 years
· Industry reputation for product quality and performance in industry
· Multiple patents for specialized technologies
· Recent acquisition providing new product lines and customer base
· Gross profit margins of 58.6% as of August 31, 2019
· Continue to grow business from acquired competitor's products and customer base
· Increase sales force and advertising budget to market to a wider consumer base
· Expand overseas to capture larger shares of international markets such as Japan and Germany
· Perform business development at conventions and online to increase customer base
Aftermarket automotive consumers and distributors throughout the
United States, as well as overseas markets throughout the world.
The company operates from a -6,000 square foot manufacturing facility with a 1,800 sq. ft. office, in a metal building constructed on approximately 1.69 acres of land. The premise is owned by a related third party, and is available as part of the sale or for rent.
The sole managing owner is looking to retire from the business. He is open to staying on for a transition period, and willing to discuss various deal structures to facilitate a transaction.