A leader in the installation of "art" quality floor systems. Manufactures and installs terrazzo products and decorative concrete for use in commercial, governmental, institutional, and high-end residential markets.
· Strong professional relationships with some of the world's renowned architectural firms and general construction companies
· High-profile customers such as multinational technology retail stores, international airports, professional basketball arenas, high-end hotels
· Ranked within the top ten percent of companies in the terrazzo industry
· The company is the recipient of more than 50 awards for its unique work
· The company has completed projects in the Bahamas, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, showing a presence outside of the continental U.S.
· The company has agreements to be the only U.S. distributor of a comprehensive line of Italian terrazzo tile
· A multinational technology corporation has named the company as one of their preferred applicators for their retail stores, enabling future business
· Revenue from many large commercial projects that are currently out to bid or about to be awarded
· Create a sales team to target growing areas within Florida, such as Tampa and Jacksonville, that are initiating community development projects
· Expand operations nationwide, and leverage previous relationships outside of the U.S.
Market Currently Served
The company's primary market is commercial, governmental, institutional, and high-end residential users within the State of Florida.
The company leases a 10,280 sq. ft. facility in Florida that allows for a mix of administrative office space and terrazzo showroom. The company is located in a business park within close vicinity to highway 95.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
he company is wholly owned by one shareholder. He is pursuing a full sale of the company in order focus on other interests, but is open to a transition period and various deal structures.
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.