The company is a manufacturer of high quality, highly specialized diamond abrasive tools that serves the microelectronic, telecommunications, semiconductor, and consumer electronics industries. The company also offers cutting services and machine servicing to select customers.
· Competitive lead times of only two to three weeks from the time an order is processed
· Free R&D services to current and new customers
· Consistent performance and product reliability within the industry
· Over 38 years of industry leading experience
· Admirable reputation among global customers with an outstanding retention rate
· Confidential backlog of over $380K
· Reintroduce and expand programmable semi-automatic machine product line that utilize the specialized diamond abrasive tools
· Advertise and expand on existing specialized diamond abrasive machine services
· Broaden existing highly specialized diamond abrasive tool types
· Website improvements such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
· Manufacturers for electronic assembly/packaging, electronic device, and specialized high-tech equipment
· Conventional diamond tool manufacturers
· Metal working machine manufacturers
· Private equity firms that specialize in manufacturing
Market Currently Served
· While the company maintains a large presence in the United States, roughly 55% of total revenue can be attributed to the Asian, Costa Rican, and European markets.
· The company operates out of a 14,000 sq. ft. building, which is fully owned by the company and can be included with the sale. The owner indicated there is room for expansion in the current facilities.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· One shareholder, active in the day-to-day operations, is seeking a full sale to pursue retirement. The owner is willing to stay with the company for a period of time as a consultant following the sale.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Architectural Fiberglass Designer and Manufacturer #453463 posted Sep 9, 2016
- United States
- Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
Manufacturer of architectural fiberglass ornamentation for architects, and contractors in the commercial construction industry.
Straw Bio-Logs (or Wattles)/Manufactures & Distrib #452503 posted Aug 25, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
Founded in 1998, the Company is a manufacturer and distributor of straw bio-logs (or wattles) used for silt containment, sediment control, storm water compliance, and erosion prevention at construction sites. Contractors are in violation of the law when the soil enters a water stream. The Company's...
Custom Home Specialty Manufacturer #449381 posted Jul 13, 2016
- United States
Financial Information. Asking Price: $4,000,000 Gross Income: $1,612,395 Cash Flow: $615,000 + benefits Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment: $750,000 (Included in Asking Price) Inventory: $500,000 (Included in Asking Price) Real Estate: $2,000,000 (Included in Asking Price) Summary One...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.