The Company is a manufacturer of process equipment for the pollution control industry, specializing in the global water/wastewater market, as well as distributor of cryogenic pumps. With a favorable reputation, strong relationships, outstanding design and production capabilities, and experienced management, the Company is well-positioned for robust growth.
The Company’s revenue mix comprises a blend of manufacturing proprietary process equipment for pollution control applications and distribution of third-party cryogenic pumps. The Company manufactures front-end equipment used in water/wastewater treatment plants and a rapidly growing, patent-pending product line, among other products.
• High Barriers to Entry: The significant capital investment to purchase manufacturing equipment, engage in R&D, and establish stakeholder relationships is an major barrier to entry.
• Intellectual Property: The Company is in a favorable position to license its patent-pending product technology to recognize accelerated growth and capture significant market share.
• Favorable Industry Outlook: The EPA estimates that about $380 billion is needed over the next 20 years to replace and update water treatment plants, storage tanks, and thousands of miles of pipe, as well as other drinking water supply infrastructure. Wastewater systems require another $390 billion.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Industrial Services Company with Manufacturing #453614 posted Sep 12, 2016
- United States
- Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
This Industrial Services Company (ISC) offers a prospective acquirer some exciting growth opportunities. Industrial Services is among the fastest growing segments in the Manufacturing/Industrial sector. The primary reason for the growth is due to the increased outsourcing of these functions by the...
Established, Franchised Educational Center #319564 posted Dec 15, 2012
- Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Extremely motivated seller has made a decision to relocate back overseas and must sell this business. Our office facilitated the sale from an absentee owner losing money to the current owner, who in a short amount of time turned it into a profitable business. Owner financing may be possible, with qualified...
Niche NWA Service Business $215,000+ Cash Flow #450748 posted Aug 1, 2016
- Arkansas, United States
This very niche plumbing related business has been serving NWA residential and commercial customers for over ten years. It produced over $215,000 in SDE (Seller Discretionary Earnings) in 2016 and 2017 is also off to a great start. It can also be ramped up to do much more with a motivated buyer. The...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.