UK Manufacturer of Quality Equestrian, Shooting, Hunting and Countrywear Clothing.
Location : West Midlands
Asking Price : £70,000
This very highly regarded quintessentially British company specialises in the manufacture of high quality jackets and coats for both the equestrian and hunting/shooting markets, both within the UK and abroad. In addition to this the business manufactures a range of made to measure suits and overcoats to meet specific customer requirements, making full use of its in-house tailoring skills.
The business has been trading for some 10 years and has built up a sterling reputation based on very high quality tailoring and production. Because of this the brand is held in high esteem and is very much the brand of choice for both men’s and women’s livery. The company has developed a broad portfolio of styles, sizes and collections to cover all the requirements of the most discerning of hunts person and also offers customised/bespoke tailoring and finishing services.
The company retails direct to customers (circa 600 historical clients, many of whom remain loyal to the brand and return time and again) as well as selling via its network of stockists (both UK based and worldwide). Approximately 80% of overall sales are made to UK based customers, the remaining 20% being export(USA, France, Australia, Ireland etc.). Of these sales 25% would be classed as retail (via repeat business or online), the remaining 75% being trade sales.
The business is currently enjoying strong growth in new more lucrative retail/consumer sales channels - this has been driven through the recent introduction of its new dedicated consumer facing website.
Asking Price $84,875
Profit Available On Request
Converted From GBP
Exchange Rate $1.21
You May Also Like
Heated Clothing Manufacturer & Retailer #452755 posted Aug 30, 2016
- United Kingdom
- Available On Request
Business Overview. Our client owns a market leading innovative brand of heated clothing. The business has a large range of heated clothing items manufactured specifically for them and sells them to a wide market operating across 14+ countries. Located in the United Kingdom, this successful heated...
UK Based Manufacturer of Jersey and Knitwear #452334 posted Aug 24, 2016
- United Kingdom
- $1,091,250 (£900,000 GBP)
UK Based Manufacturer of Jersey and Knitwear. Ref. JD004. Location : East Midlands. Asking Price : £900,000 This business, established and trading successfully for more than 10 years, provides a comprehensive range of knitwear and jerseywear to well known brands and retailers throughout the UK,...
Garment Factory For Sale #323612 posted Feb 7, 2013
- Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania
A existing sewing company situated in Lithuania, Vilnus city. Building is 1000sw.m. You can build one more floor of 700 sw.m. own area 10 hectare. The building is fully equipped, was build in 2010. It has a servise lift, situated 5 minutes far from the city center. Equipment are JUKI, SERUBA, FDM....
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.