The Company designs and builds wood and plastic laminate store fixtures, displays, and tables for blue chip retail merchandisers. The Company marries its wood and plastic materials with steel, acrylic, or glass to achieve each customer’s vision. The Company starts by value engineering each opportunity to get the most value for the dollar. Other materials or fabrication processes are introduced to develop the most durable, highest quality, most appealing fixtures possible. The customer base mainly consists of large-scale retailers based in the Midwest region of the US. The Company has developed a customer base of 30 - 40 active accounts operating in the domestic market. The average customer relationship has existed for over 13 years.
• Strong Customer Relationships: The Company is proud of its strong ties to customers and its reputation for quality work and customer service. This commitment is represented in the strong retention rate of clients.
• Management Will Remain Through Transition: The current operational shareholder is willing to remain with the Company during a brief period to ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.
• Strong Receivable Collection: The Company's average accounts receivable collection period (25 days) is shorter than that of other companies in the industry (45 days), suggesting a more desirable customer base and efficient financial management.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
High-Growth Niche Furniture eCommerce Company #472149 posted Jul 17, 2017
- United States
- Available On Request
Based in the Midwest, this is an established manufacturer and importer of futons and other home furnishings. The company sells exclusively via an e-commerce drop-shipping model. Profit margin of 16% exceeds industry (3.4%), gross profit of 28.2% in FY2016, and net profit growth of over 290% from FY2015...
High Quality Countertop Manufacturing Company #470392 posted Jun 14, 2017
- Drexel, Missouri, United States
This business could be a great opportunity to expand in the market or startup. Long standing, good reputation with highest HomeAdvisor rating.
Commercial Cabinet Mfg Business For Sale #470354 posted Jun 14, 2017
- South Dakota, United States
In operation for over sixty years, the business produces both commercial and high-end residential cabinets. Well known throughout the region for quality craftsmanship and service, this is an excellent turn-key opportunity with additional room for growth.
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.