The company manufactures specialty uranium and thorium compounds used for industrial and commercial purposes. Product is sold through an established network of domestic and international brokers, but the company also sells direct to some end-users (usually large laboratories). In addition, the company reclaims used uranium material (for a fee), reprocesses it through a specialized uranium depletion process and resells it in the marketplace, which results in the same material profiting twice.
· Three year government contract that will triple revenues
· Specialized niche with little competition
· 70% of business resulting from industrial presence
· Company makes profit twice on the same material through reclamation process
· Small batch manufacturing with standard operating procedures in place for succession
· Substantial international customer base with a large percentage of repeat clients
· Expand network of distributors
· Become exclusive reclamation source for large international laboratories
· Develop and execute a marketing strategy
· Large laboratories (private and educational)
· Laboratory chemical distributors
· Specialty chemical distributors
· Specialty chemical manufacturers
· South Florida
Market Currently Served
· The companys network of brokers and customers is located throughout the world.
· Further penetrate international market.
· The company leases approximately 3,000 square feet of laboratory and office space, which is rented from an unaffiliated landlord.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· A single individual owns 100% of the outstanding stock. The owner is approaching retirement age and a sale of the company allows him the opportunity to work fewer hours and ultimately exit the business. The manufacture of the company's products requires specialized knowledge and the owner will stay with the company for a negotiated period of time to provide technical training and ensure a smooth transition.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Unique Pharmaceutical IP, Patents & Pipeline Sale #452509 posted Aug 25, 2016
- United States
Comprehensive 64 Patent Portfolio surrounding an innovative technology with huge global applications across the pharmaceutical industry and beyond. Additional markets include OTC products, natural supplements and the veterinary medicine market. Partial asset sale or licensing would be considered....
Pharmaceutical Company Interested in a Partner #450587 posted Jul 28, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
The company is a specialty pharmaceutical company developing therapies for rare diseases linked to single gene deficiencies. They currently have three pipeline products for developing treatments of various orphan diseases. One of the pipeline products is in phase II clinical trials.
Patented Chewing Gum Helps Prevent Cancer #454520 posted Sep 23, 2016
- United States
Globally Patented & Branded Chewing Gum That Effectively Removes All Pre-Cancerous Residual Components And Traces Of Tobacco, Alcohol, Marijuana And Other Toxic Chemicals Left Behind In The Oral Cavity After Consumption. This Is The Sale Of A Globally Patented & Branded Chewing Gum That Has Lead...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.