We're sorry, this listing is off the market. Try these listings instead:

Very Profitable Commercial Roofing Company #456416 posted Oct 22, 2016

  • Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
  • $356,848 ($469,000 CAD)

Very profitable commercial roofing business for sale in Ottawa. Well known brand, widely regarded for its professionalism, superior service and excellent value. Great reputation and customer relationships result in referrals and repeat business. Equipped with the latest satellite imaging technology....

Commercial and Residential Roofing Company #451611 posted Aug 12, 2016

  • Washington, D.C., United States
  • Between $100,000 and $500,000

-Average 2 Million in Sales. -Above Average Profit Margins. -Very Low Overhead. -Buyer needs Construction Background. -Advanced Training System. -Lots of Growth Potential. -Back log can be increased. -Very Simple Systems

Listed Anonymously

Virginia Roofing Contractor #405385 posted Apr 19, 2016

  • Virginia, United States
  • Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000

This Company is a licensed contractor with nearly 20 years experience providing roofing services to commercial and residential clients throughout Virginia. In 2015, approximately 94% of total revenue was generated from commercial customers, with residential customers comprising the remaining 6% of total...

Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.

By clicking "Sign Up" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.