May 31, 2019 — The company provides business-to-business IT Infrastructure support that enables clients to achieve robust IT systems replicating those of larger businesses.
· Projected 2019 revenues of $1.9 million, with annual revenue growth rates averaging 26.0% since 2015.
· Fully integrated IT services firm capable of providing a virtual IT department for clients.
· Cisco Premier Partner in Business Collaboration and Communications.
· Master Service Agreements with 34 clients, while adding five to ten clients quarterly, according to management.
· Hire additional sales team members to continue the growth of the business.
· Expand Florida operations under the guidance of current ownership.
· Midland, Texas
· The company currently serves businesses located within the greater Midland, Texas area but also conducts business in Florida. The company has a particular focus on serving small to medium sized businesses, and serves clients in the oil and gas, financial, medical and education sectors.
· The company operates from a leased 700 square-foot office.
· The company is wholly owned by a single shareholder. He would like to transition into a supervisory role and aid in the business´s growth, yet is open to a full exit as well.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.