No photo available
Aug 18, 2017 — Successful winery with multiple distribution channels, expandable production within current facilities, mature vineyards, ponds, large tasting & entertainment center and homes. Easy access to markets in New Jersey, New York and Philadelphia.
• Approximately 30,000 gallons production. Expandable to 130,000 gallons in existing production/warehouse building.
• 50 acres of mature vineyard. Additional 30 acres available for planting.
• High quality wine has won numerous awards and medals both locally and internationally.
• Located in a designated AVA – American Viticultural Area.
• High quality wines produced in the European style, both dry and sweet wines.
• Winery has developed several distribution channels including on-site, grocery stores, PLCB and other outside venues.
• A number of options are possible for acquisition and expansion – vineyards, contemporary home, historic home, historic log cabin could be additional venue/tasting room.
• Total acreage available in two parcels is 113 acres. Very attractive properties.
• Strong employee team. Owner willing to stay on and assist buyers for at least one year.
• Asking Price depends on assets/real estate purchased and ranges from $3.4 to $6 million.