The Company is a unionized water and sewer contractor performing infrastructure repairs and replacement projects in a major Midwest market. In 2015, revenue was derived from water main repair (60%), water main replacement (35%), sewer repair (4%), and trucking (1%).
The Company focuses on upcoming bids for municipal contractors and maintains an open discussion with supervisory staff to provide feasible solutions to various projects/situations such as pipe bursting, directional drilling, and alternative materials available in the market.
The Company’s shareholder-owned facilities comprise a 9,000 square foot shop and office, a second 9,000 square foot shop, and a yard.
• Superior Name and Reputation: In business for 48 years, the Company is well established with a reputation for experience and quality workmanship.
• Low Employee Turnover: The superintendent has been with the Company since 1993, the two foremen since 1996 and 2006, and office manager since 2005.
• Strong Key Customer Relationships: The Company’s primary customer has been a customer since 1974 (40 years). This relationship remained intact through ownership changes in 1991 and 2006.
• Strong Overall Earnings Growth: Earnings, as measured by EBITDA, increased at a 54.2% CAGR between 2013 and 2015.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Subsurface Utility Locating "In the Fence" #456503 posted Oct 24, 2016
- Missouri, United States
- Between $500,000 and $1,000,000
Leading company in the field of locating underground facilities is available for purchase. Operating for over 30 years, this business is centrally located in the U.S. and provides locating services for a variety of clients locally and across the United States including large corporations, small companies,...
Natural Gas Pipeline Contractor #449697 posted Jul 17, 2016
- Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States
- Available On Request
This Pipeline Construction Company with more than 30 years of experience is an advanced stage player in the high growth, natural gas pipeline installation and servicing industry with multiple diversification opportunities and needs an experienced investor and operator to reach its potential to grow...
Utility and Telecommunications Infrastructure Serv #393535 posted Nov 4, 2015
- United States
- Available On Request
Full service utility-telecommunications-broadband infrastructure contractor serving multiple year contracts with different nationwide providers in several southeastern states.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.