Jan 16, 2020 — Operating for 36 years with a national and international presence, the North American based business group serves as a single solution logistics provider, offering full transportation, logistics, and customs clearance services for importer/exporter clients worldwide. Full turn-key operations include land, air, and ocean freight transportation coordination, international customs brokering, warehousing, transloading, handling, and storage, all integrated through the business's comprehensive technology that allows creation and management of dynamic data and communication.
· A leader in the industry having perfected a proven operational model that implements, maintains, enhances, and develops the very best practices in logistics and North American customs
· Single supplier concept provides numerous customer advantages and benefits including efficient delivery times, real-time communication, and added value in supply chain savings
· Proprietary and robust IT software provides customers with simultaneous shipment status data; the software is poised to be scaled or integrated into a larger international platform
· High prioritization of client communication and transparency to
customers throughout shipping process using key performance indicators
· Strategic office and warehouse locations include Mexico City, Manzanillo, Veracruz, and two others, as well as Laredo, Texas
· Holds both Mexican and American customs broker licenses and a U.S. freight broker and forwarder license
· Correspondent partnerships with key Mexican customs clearance brokers and logistics players
· Primed to expand into the worldwide transportation market
· Investment in the development of an international sales force
· Pursue new business development opportunities focused on already established global accounts with Mexico lanes
· Immediate opportunity to capture further market share throughout Mexico
· Key warehouse expansion, with expected completion time of Q2 2020, will double one location's capacity
· Laredo, Texas
· The business group currently serves importers and exporters within Mexico and the U.S. as well as other international players.
· The business has established and strategically located offices and warehouses to serve major Mexican ports, including in Mexico City, Veracruz, Manzanillo, Nuevo Laredo and the key U.S. port in Laredo,
Texas. All property used in operations will be available for lease at a negotiable rate.
· The two current active owners expect to stay on to help grow the
business to its full potential. Both seek a strategic partner that will
help expand upon the business's already established platform and
model to reach a global customer base.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.