Jul 30, 2019 — The company is a non-asset based, third-party logistics (3PL) freight brokerage company facilitating full-truck loads (FTL) with a focus on refrigerated, dry and flatbed shipments.
· Financially strong operation with a 2015 - 2018 CAGR of 25.7% with no long-term debt on the balance sheet
· 100% organic growth with more than 7,000 qualified potential clients in the CRM
· +20 years of combined management experience in freight brokering
· Cloud-based infrastructure that allows employees and operations to be conducted remotely through an all-in-one proprietary software
· Cradle to grave approach to increase client service - single point of contact instead of multi-department approach
· >10,000 network carriers with access to over 100,000 transportation power units
· Highly-trained team of night dispatch and after hours support - 24/7 service
· Extremely strong industry reputation - "A" rating across industry metrics
· Opportunity to bring on additional qualified staff members to continue driving client acquisition, market share and organic growth.
· Ongoing growth of client base through continued aggressive prospecting strategies.
· Management is able to continue expanding its footprint by opening new strategic, physical and/or remote locations across the United States, as the company´s operations are cloud-based.
· Two flagship offices located in Northern Kentucky and Central Texas with additional presence in three other states.
· The company offers its services to the lower-contiguous 48 states and Canada.
· The company leases two offices, one in Kentucky the other one in Texas, from unrelated parties.
· The company is owned by two active shareholders. Both are interested in pursuing an elevator deal with a potential buyer.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.