Rare Opportunity To Buy/Sell Or Merge With Deregulated Energy Brokerages:
Examples Of Current Offerings:
Listed below are New Book's of energy to be acquired:
#1. Book (Residential) Description:
1. States of business covered; (NY)
2. 100 % residential accounts.
3. Total gas on books: annual 1,600,000 therms
4. Total Electric (KW) on the books: annual 1,820,000
5. For a total worth of $ 2,100,000.00 annually Gross revenue
6. Years left on contracts: Variable
7. There is a 98% retention slightly higher
BREAK DOWN AS FOLLOWS:
a) 800 gas national grid new york/long island customers
b) 430 gas national grid new york city customers
c) 132 gas con edison new york city customers
d) 420 con ed electric new york city customers
2) Customer retention time :
a) Average amount of time that 1362 gas customers stayed with us : 7 years
b) Average amount of time that 420 electric customers stayed with us : 6 years
3) Average annual gas customer therm usage : 1100 therms
4) Average annual electric customer kwh usage : 4600
5) Total annual usages :
a) gas customers : 1,600,000 therms
b) electric customers : 1,800,000 kwh
Open to offers
#2. East Coast Energy Book for sale:
Rare 4-5 year signed agreements
1. State’s of business covered; N.J, N.Y., P.A,M.D., D.C.,MA.,Il.
2. 98% commercial and 2% residential accounts.
3. Total gas on books: 550,000 annual___% therms
4. Total Electric (KW) on the books: 90,000,000 annual_____%
5. For a total worth of $ 800,000.00 annually
6. Years left on contracts: 1 to 5….mostly 36 months___years.
7. There is a 90% retention slightly higher
8. 1099's $0 annually (Note option to buy them out once we have a deal in place.
9. How many key personnel will stay on with the new Buyer. Sellers will be flexible on a case by case basis , Depending on the successful buyer From the I.T. guy and sales people, Alos principals will stay on for a period not to exceed 90 days to help the owners get familiar with the business .
#3.New Book of Energy Business for sale (OHIO)
All 1099's have been bought out see new totals below
$150,000 annually 480000 million currently Speculating current
contract activity to year end 2023. = $175000 contract’s increased
Description: 1. State’s of business covered; Northern Ohio 2. 100%
commercial and 0% residential accounts. 3. Total gas on books: 5% therms
4. Total Electric (KW) on the books: 95% 5. For a total worth of $
$150000.00 annually 6. Years left on contracts: 2-3 years. 7. There is a
95% retention 8. 1099’s $90,000 annually (Note option to buy them out
once we have a deal in place. 9. How many key personnel will stay on with Offered @$550,000 Negotiable
Electric 4060383 kWh
Natural Gas 429596 ccf
# 4. Offering Illinois:
Boker will stay on for either 75%- 25% split
Must Provide To Get A Response And Sign A NDA:
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.