DealStream Logo

No photo available

Details

Sep 24, 2019$350,000 purchases 50% of $823,075 annual revenue from existing productive oil wells in Texas. Substantial tax deduction accompany this investment. 80% first year deduction of investment amount from any form of income, amortize the remaining 20% over 5-7 years; while 15% of the income from the wells production revenue is tax free. Please contact me for more information.

Contact Seller

Sign up for a free basic membership. You can then contact this seller and and also learn about our services. Details

By clicking "Join Now - It's Free" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.