Mar 5, 2019 — A full service machine shop offering professional manufacturing, machine work and parts assembly primarily for the oil and gas market. Products are principally parts used in fracking as well as float equipment.
· Over 25 years experience in the oil and gas manufacturing sector
· New facility projected to be close to capacity due to high existing demand for services
· Strategic industry relationships through high-quality and consistent, timely delivery of work
· High margin and unlimited growth potential
· Highly experienced key employee staff positioned to run all operations after a sale
· Virtually no domestic competition in the niche served
· Synergistic and strategic oil and gas addition for a portfolio
· Poised for immediate revenue increase with near-term move to larger facility
· Continued expansion of client base by adding further locations in the area
· Capital investment into replacement of existing machines past useful life with newest technology
· Business is ready for seamless integration into a synergistic and strategic oil and gas portfolio. It is also a lucrative addition to diversify a wider collection of investments.
· Oil and Gas Industry
· The company is currently operating out of a 37,000 square foot facility, which it leases from an unrelated third party. Operations will be moved into a new and much larger facility in August 2018 and will be leased from a related third party.
· Two owners with equal interests in the business are interested in a possible elevator deal with the right buyer. Both owners are willing to stay on during transition.