Nov 13, 2018 — The company provides vacuum truck and pump truck services to oil and gas drilling companies in the Permian Basin. Services include the transportation of frack water and the disposal of produced water from drill sites.
· Services well-known oil and gas companies in the Permian Basin
· The company is currently experiencing explosive growth
· About 15 W2 employees and 45 1099 employees
· Has Master Service Agreements with all clients
· Has long-term customer relationships with major companies
· Over 60 trucks in the operating fleet
· Strong dedication and focus on the individual needs of the customer with a commitment to excellence
· Water transportation and disposal is core part of the business
· Highly adaptable to the market and customers´ needs
· Spending on water management in the oil and gas industry is forecasted to nearly double in the next five years (Bloomberg)
· Rebound of oil and gas industry
· Further expand operations geographically into other areas of West Texas and into New Mexico
· Huge potential for scalable growth
· Permian Basin
· The company primarily serves the geographic market of West Texas for the upstream oil and gas market.
· The company owns a 5-acre lot with a three-bay shop that can be leased or purchased by a new owner.
· The company´s owner is approaching retirement and would like to make a full exit from the company. He is open to deal structure to achieve this goal. He would be willing to stay with the company for a time after the sale to ensure a smooth transition of ownership.
More Deals Like This One
Jul 23, 2017 — For Sale: Commercial Saltwater Disposal Well Pecos County, Texas (23 miles West of Fort Stockton) Hwy I-10 frontage API# 42-371-39233 20,000 bbl/day capacity plus additional SWD permit for well #2 Injection formation = Delaware group (5,000'-7,500') Asking price = $4,000,000
Nov 2, 2017 — Proven industry CEO will take control of a well-established family owned company. CEO seeks a financial or value-added equity partner. This historically profitable group of companies has enjoyed many years of successful operations but had some cash flow issues in 2016. With the advice of the prospective...
Nov 27, 2018 — Our Firm represents a seller (the “Client”) that seeks to sell its wireline and oilfield services business and all assets. The Client is an oilfield service (OFS) company that provides wireline and other OFS services to oil and gas producers, exploration companies, drillers and other OFS providers...
Dec 10, 2018 — This respected oilfield service company is not dependent on new drilling and is a proven leader in its market for over three decades. The company is focused on services required over the entire lifecycle of the well following initial production. A competitive market edge is maintained by the company...
Jan 7, 2019 — Drilling Contractor: Revenue $36,000,000+ . Average annual EBITDA $8,000,000+ . Zero debt on the company, all organic growth . Oil & Gas drilling & trucking company for sale, operating in the Permian Basin for 30+ years. -14 Drilling Rigs Total + pipe & collars -23 trucks & trailers...