Operating in three metro areas within the Southeastern United States, Company provides professional, on-demand food delivery to customers via its partnerships with restaurants and catering services. The Company's current financial partner has assisted in growing the Company from a startup to the growing force it is in the market today. However, the equity partner now seeks to liquidate its position in the Company and focus on its own core business model while, at the same time, helping the CEO transition with a buyer intent on maximizing the future growth potential of the Company.
The Company charges customers a delivery fee in addition to earning a 25% commission on food sales from partnering restaurants. The Company uses a fleet of drivers in addition to a dispatch center of customer service representatives to fulfill customers' orders with industry-leading customer service. A potential buyer may find the following key attributes about the Company attractive:
• The Founder and CEO is a young, aggressive entrepreneur that has built a unique and proven model of success. He is willing and eager to retain his minority stake in this business and help the Company become a major player in the nation's rapidly growing on-demand delivery space.
• Order volume has grown by 60% over the last 12 months.
• Monthly revenue has grown by 522% over the past 24 months and in July 2016, the Company hit $727,393 in revenue.
• Within only 2 months of entering a new market, over 80% of restaurants targeted by the Company enter into an exclusive, on-demand delivery service agreement. The Company also retains over 95% of its partnering restaurants – a statistic well above industry norms.
• Funding rapid expansion with current cash flow.
Asking Price Available On Request
Profit Operating at Breakeven
You May Also Like
Meat Processing Business #383482 posted Jun 12, 2015
- Nebraska, United States
Established in the 1940’s, this processing facility has been successful and profitable, and has become a mainstay of its community. Located in northwest Nebraska, in the heart of livestock production area, this facility processes cattle and hogs, and has the capability to process wild game and do custom...
Outdoor Bar-Food-Live Music Venue/ TABC Private #461190 posted Jan 17, 2017
- Dallas County, Texas, United States
The business is home to over 25 food trucks and with an integrated bar. The bar regularly hosts live music, and social events. TABC private club approved and a member of the taphunter community and North Texas Beer Network.
Espresso and Pastry Bistro – SBA Financing #449464 posted Jul 14, 2016
- Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
Earn a six-figure salary pursuing your life’s dream while living in one of America’s most beautiful cities! An exceptional opportunity exists to own what has become “an institution” in Santa Fe. This highly-acclaimed bakery, espresso and coffee bistro offers fresh-baked goods that are hand-crafted...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.