A full-service painting and waterproofing contractor that specializes in commercial and multifamily projects throughout South Florida. The company has secured several large contracts from leading contractors and is experiencing significant growth.
· Experiencing strong growth and increasing profitability
· Over $13M in backlog as of Aug. 31, 2015
· $15M in sales already booked for 2016
· Key contracts in place with leading general contractors
· Service breakdown: 90% commercial; 10% residential
· 80% of Sales is based on repeat business
· $15M bonding capacity
· Past projects include commercial, multi-family, educational institutions, and government facilities
· Built top tier customer base from the ground up
· Great reputation in the marketplace
· Operating for over 10 years
· Licensed, insured, and bonded
· Expand operations across the State
· Increase sales team and add telemarketing department
· Launch aggressive B2B marketing
· Update the website with online RFP
· Increase attendance at HOA tradeshows
· Access to additional cash flow
· Franchise the business model
· Bolt-on for complimentary construction service provider
Market Currently Served
· Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach Counties
· The company is headquartered in a 5,000 sq. ft. facility, which contains approximately 1,250 of office space and 3,750 sq. ft. of warehouse space.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Partnership; the owners desire to exit the company to pursue other interests. Both owners are open to a transition period to facilitate a smooth transfer of ownership.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Painting Contractor - Residential #399923 posted Feb 5, 2016
- Pinellas County, Florida, United States
Painting Contractor primarily focused on residential repainting. Company established since 2003 but seller has been painting for 21 years. Great work crew, brand new trailer and all necessary painting tools come with this home based company. Seller works very small geographical area and turns down more...
Opportunity to Own a Painting Biz #369109 posted Nov 13, 2014
- Osceola County, Florida, United States
E2 doable - Excellent Opportunity To Acquire A Contract Painting Business. The business has been in operation for over eighteen (18) years and has a solid clientele of hotels and other major customers. It offers both commercial and residential painting, interior and exterior surfaces, fire and water...
Busy Commercial Pinting Business #453870 posted Sep 14, 2016
- Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Don't miss your chance to own this very profitable well established Commercial painting contractor established for 20 years with excellent reputation. 80% Commercial, 10% high end residential and 10% décor work. Great mix of diversified customers with a backlog of business on the books for the next...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.