No photo available
May 18, 2020 — The company offers primary services including physical exams and preventative care, as well as ancillary services such as lab work, ultrasounds, nuclear stress tests, electrocardiograms (EKG), and spirometry, among many others.
• Revenues and adjusted EBITDA have grown at a compound annual growth rate of 7.7% and 10.9%, from 2016 to 2019, respectively
• 10 full-time providers at the practice, including six MDs and four NPs
• Accepted by over 25 insurance providers
• Excellent patient relationships, with 98% repeat business
• High-volume patient visits; over 1,500 patients seen weekly
• Continue to expand services and advertising efforts to increase market share
• Implement more technology in the practice to improve new patient registrations, wait times, and patient satisfaction
• Continue to utilize patient engagement healthcare companies to further drive retention rates
• Approximately 40% of its patients are over the age of 65, 35% of its patients are between 50 to 65 years of age, and the remaining 25% being under 50.
• The company operates from a 23,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity.
• The company is owned by two shareholders, one of which is active in the business. The owners are open to different deal structures and the active shareholder is willing to remain with the company.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.