No photo available
Jul 3, 2020 — We are looking to sell a UK authorised payment institution ( API) registered in 2011. The company has 3 stores ( head office plus 2 small shops ). Company has no liability.
Customer order methods: Cash In Store, Bank online Deposits and Card Payments
Total annual volume transacted : +£50M ( £4.1667 million/month, Avg. Transaction £1100)
Main corridor : India ( Potential to expand to other countries )
Other corridors : Europe, Australia and Canada.
This API license can be easily changed to an AEMI . An AEMI application would take around 5/6 months.
Once the company become an AEMI ( digital bank ) it can also offer the following services :
• Multi-currency exclusive IBANs
• Pre-paid cards
• Digital Account
• Services enabling cash to be placed on a payment account.
• Services enabling cash withdrawals from a payment account.
• Execution of payment transactions, including transfers of funds on a payment account with the payment service provider of the payment service user or with another payment service provider: execution of direct debits, including one-off direct debits, execution of payment transactions through a payment card or a similar device and/or execution of credit transfers, including standing orders.
• Execution of payment transactions where the funds are covered by a credit line for a payment service user: execution of direct debits, including one-off direct debits, execution of payment transactions through a payment card or a similar device and/or execution of credit transfers, including standing orders.
• Issuing and/or acquiring of payment instruments.
• Money transfers.
• Payment Initiation Service
• Account Information Service
• Issuing of Electronic Money
Actual monthly volumes: £4.1667 million/month
Monthly sales : £40/45 k average
Monthly costs + Overheads: £33/£35 k average
Price USD 1,000,000 ( £ 800,000)
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.