Mar 5, 2019 — A precision machine manufacturing shop serving the oil field, semi-conductor, energy, and seismic industries. The business has a large facility and 70 employees providing the capacity to service large commercial contract orders. High growth potential.
· Revenue of nearly $7 million for fiscal year 2018.
· Four-year average gross profit margin of 31.2%.
· Strategic client relationships with Fortune 500 companies, including Halliburton, Baker Hughes and Schlumberger.
· Robust repeat business rate of 95%.
· Facility houses over 40 CNC machines to handle large commercial orders.
· Highly experienced, trained and dedicated staff.
· Incredible growth opportunities on the current premises with the addition of facility space and machines.
· Increase of geographic reach to the global market.
· Well-established acquisition of strong client base with the agility to execute large and small contract work.
· The company serves commercial businesses in the energy and technology sectors in the state of Texas.
· The business operates from over 42,000 square feet of warehouse space on 16 acres of land in Texas. There is ample room for expansion. The premises is leased from a related third party and can be purchased as part of a sale or leased at a negotiable rate.
· The sole owner is open to various deal structures that will help the company continue to grow. He is approaching retirement age and is seeking a more balanced lifestyle through a capital injection or a full exit from the business. He is open to a transition time should he make a full exit.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.