This custom precision sheet metal manufacturing company located in the Pacific Northwest, founded in 2001, primarily serves high tech clients from concept and design to complete manufacturing. Highlights include:
• 60% repeat business from highly satisfied, large-company, high-tech clients.
• 39% EBITDA margin, which increases yearly, compared to a predominant industry range of 11-20%.
• No active marketing is being done. New clients are by word-of-mouth.
• 98.5% on-time delivery rate, which leads to highly satisfied clients.
• Manufacturing cycle time of about 15 work days (vs. competitors predominantly at 20-25 days).
• High quality standards with only about one defective part per 1,200.
• Average employee longevity of 7 years, with a subset of 14 core employees with an average of 10 years of service and an average of 19+ years of industry experience.
This is a clean business with a great reputation and claim-free history.
There are several identified opportunities to grow the business including more aggressive marketing and business development activities, increasing service offerings, adding production shifts, pursuing other verticals, and expanding facilities and equipment. While 2016 performance declined a bit from the prior few years, 2017 is showing a strong rebound and pipeline.
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.