No photo available
Jun 1, 2020 — A premier full-service Mediterranean style bistro, vineyard, and winery. The company is located on an impressive 23 acres that houses its winery, bistro, and unique event spaces.
• Improved gross profit margins have driven compound annual rate in EBITDA of 23.8% from 2016 to 2018
• Offers a wide selection of wine tastings, facility tours, and a full bistro serving brunch, lunch, and dinner
• Produces approximately 8,000 cases of wine annually, with capacity for 20,000
• Employs a highly accomplished European winemaker
• Approximately 42% of revenue is generated from events, event rentals, and caterings for the events
• Successfully producing award winning wines for over 12 years
• Located on an impressive Mediterranean style estate
• Services a large volume of winery guests, has capacity to host a 200 person event, and seat 200 bistro guests (at the same time)
• Holds a license giving the company "pour and taste" privileges
• Capitalize on the company’s extra space to create and produce a craft beer division (has already applied for a limited brewery license)
• Expand product offerings by adding cider and seltzers to its menu
• Increase distribution of the company's unique wines both domestically and internationally
• Utilize unused space for additional event areas and tasting rooms to accommodate more guests and increase revenues
• Foster relationships with other wineries in the surrounding urban areas to have off-site tasting rooms
• Escalate marketing efforts to increase client base
• Continue to provide high-quality customer service to take advantage of the growth in the market
• Continue to negotiate pricing agreements with key vendors to support margin growth
• Increase online sales through social media marketing
• Bolster revenue from by private event sales; such as weddings,corporate meetings, and photoshoots
• Increase wholesale division; currently 2% of its wine is sold via wholesale
• Utilize the recently purchased 10 acres behind the winery for expansion
• Capitalize on the company ́s state license allowing them 'pour and taste' privileges to expand into wine bars throughout the region
• The company serves individual consumers through sales on-site,sales through retail partners, and online sales.
• The company owns and operates from 23 acres of land with a comprehensive facility. The facility includes a restaurant, winery, and several event spaces as well as a wine production facility.
• The company is primarily owned by members of the same family. The two majority members are a husband and wife team, one of which is active in the business and one who has limited involvement. They would like to sell in order to pursue other interests. All members are in agreement with the sale. They believe the company is in a position where new ownership can take advantage of the growth opportunities n the market. They are willing to stay on for a transition period.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.