Nov 26, 2019 — $238K SDE Fitness Business with Multiple Subscription Income Streams!
Rarely do we see a fitness business with such a great track record and strong cash flow!
This massively profitable Company is a 24-hour fitness club offering regular subscription memberships, group fitness classes and even its own budding nutrition program. The Company also offers personal training, cycling classes, and boot camps. It provides its members with one of the most diverse offerings of fixed and free weights in the region. Clients choose one of four different membership options, each with its own set of amenities.
This is one location of three that the owner is looking to sell, either jointly or separately. Inquiring through this listing will get you information on all three.
An engaged owner could really grow this business. The current owner is selling because he has not had enough time to focus on the business and pursue growth. The owner is willing to provide ample transition assistance.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of NDAs and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the NDA email cannot be found, please email and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. The owner’s contact information will be provided in the CBR. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
Number of Employees: 9
Year Established: 2015
Facilities: The fitness center operates out of a leased 13,400 square foot facility.
Support/Training: Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Reasons for Selling: The owner has not been able to focus on the business due to personal demands and believes the Business would be best positioned to grow under new ownership.
Competition/Market Pros and Cons:
1) Recognized Brand with a Great Reputation: The Company has a great web presence with many positive online reviews.
2) Established Customer Base
Although a relatively young business, it has developed a strong customer base from throughout the region. There is plenty of room to grow, but already this location is cashflow positive.
3) Multiple Income Streams
- 50% memberships
- 40% personal training
- 5% group training
- 5% nutrition (nutrition services just started at this location)
Growth and Expansion Pros and Cons:
1) Rapidly Growing Market: Company is located in one of the fastest growing suburbs in the United States.
2) Additional Classes: Fitness trends are constantly emerging and evolving. Offering new and/or additional classes is a great way to attract new members. The next owner could consider adding:
- HIIT (high intensity interval training
- Fitness programs for older adults
- Bodyweight training
3) Grow Nutrition Program: The nutrition program is ripe for growth. For many of the Company’s members, time is a scarcer resource than money. Offering prepared food to go would be an excellent strategy for growing revenue and profitability without having to acquire additional members.