The offering consists of two Canadian-based entities, which act as manufacturers, distributors, and service providers for printing, plotting, and copying machines and complementary media hardware. The business operates from two locations, with the manufacturer located in Canada, and the distribution center located in Texas.
· Full supply chain distributor of printing products from manufacture to distribution
· Operations in two different countries allows business to reach a wide audience
· Recognized and established leader in print manufacturing
· Printers are manufactured to tailor to the needs of highly specialized industries
· Patents and industry knowledge form high barriers to entry
· Expand product sales to further diversify customer base
· Increase sales divisions to market to a wider audience
· Grow social media presence in order to expand brand awareness
· Partner with new resellers to increase worldwide sales
· Open additional distribution locations in key energy markets to rapidly increase product sales
· Invest in R&D to further new cutting-edge product lines
· Houston, Texas
· Calgary, Alberta
· The business primarily serves businesses across the United States, but also fulfills orders across the globe. The business serves various sectors, with a specialized focus in the oil & gas market.
· The company operates from two leased facilities in Calgary, Alberta and Houston, Texas. The buildings are leased from unrelated third parties, and there is room to expand in both buildings.
· The majority owner is seeking financial divestiture in order to 'take chips off the table.' He is willing to remain with the business, and is open to various deal structures in order to facilitate a transaction.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.